The Canon printer is one of the most used printers. People use wireless canon printers for their home and office work needs. Sometimes, Canon printer users complain that the printer stopped responding to print commands. If you are also facing a canon printer not responding issue then you need to contact an expert technician. The technicians are enriched with talent and expertise in printer problems. The technician will help you to fix printer issues such as canon printer stopped responding, canon printer not printing or any canon printer problem. In this advanced technological world and modern day, printer devices have become an essential for printing solutions. Nowadays, everyone wants to get the printout of their softcopy document that is saved in a laptop or computer. Canon printer is one of the top-notch devices that can be preferred by one to print, scan or fax. But being a technical device, few annoying technical glitches may arise when you operate it. The one most common issue that most users encounter in their day to day life when printing something from their Canon printer is the Canon Printer Not Printing problem. If you are a Canon printer user and facing the same error, then you should better know about dealing with such problems.
Even if your Canon printer had been operating properly however currently Canon Printer not printing, the matter may well be as easy as associate degree out-of-date or corrupt printer driver. generally, updates from Microsoft will cause conflicts with printer drivers and different items of hardware, therefore it’s vital to visualize the drivers and update them if necessary. Most laptop users who use Canon printers for paintings-related or non-public printing tasks frequently complain that their Canon printer refuses to print something at certain time intervals. If you want to recognize Why is My Canon Printer Not Printing. So don’t fear, study this beneficial Canon printer troubleshooting guide and attach those issues yourself at domestic. You can immediately try to find the assistance of a Canon printer repair technician expert due to the fact they are able to solve these Canon printer issues easily.
The Main Reason Behind Printer Stopped Working:
Reading these points, I have explained all the possible reasons that stopped canon printer from responding. Check your computer for these and if you are having any of this issue then contact canon printer support.
- Canon printer driver is not installed on the right port
- The Canon printer driver is outdated. Download the latest version of the canon printer driver.
- While installing the printer, you select the wrong port.
- Sometimes, security software blocks access to the port for the printer.
- Maybe your USB cable is damaged, change it.
- Malware or Virus on your computer.
Efficient Troubleshooting Guides to Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Issues:
- Go through the below-noted instructions to instantly cope-up Canon Printer Not Printing Issues from the root. Let’s ready to take the following step for fixing the printer error issue:
- First and fore-most you need to do is make sure the wireless Canon Printer is set up with the available Wi-Fi connection properly.
- Next, click on the Printer menu to clear the print queue so that the printer can print the document fluently.
- Further, open the Printer head and clean the jammed paper so that you can take the printed papers whenever in needed.
- You may also need to replace the ink cartridge as per your requirement as a low ink cartridge issue cannot let your printer print anything.
- Update your Canon Printer drivers from time to time to well-functioning the printer.
Some Easy Methods to Resolve Canon Printer Not Printing Issue:
1- Clean the Print Heads: To maintain your Canon printer running properly however Canon Printer not printing, you’ll clean the print heads occasionally. This will make certain the suitable coloration stability and even create the print cartridges that last longer. To scrub the print heads, click on “Options” and so “Clean Print Heads.” Follow the activities.
2- Clearing Paper Jams: If your canon printer is experiencing paper jams, the primary step is to raise the plastic cowl at the printer. Rummage around for any jam-packed paper and thoroughly pull that paper out from rock bottom. Unloading all of the paper from the receptacle, fan the paper and reload is the principle reason for Canon Printer not printing receptacles. Simply fanning the paper will stop numerous paper jams as a result of wetness will accumulate inside the printer over time, specifically if the wetness degree has been excessive.
I hope you have resolved your Canon printer issue. If still, you are facing any issue, so you can simple contact with the canon customer support number. There, you will get a complete solution about the Canon printer. As we know, Canon is one of the best printers in the world. It is easy to use.