GroupWise, an emailing application developed by Micro Focus Group, provides services, such as document management, calendaring, emailing, contacts management, and task management. The application is compatible with different operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OS, and Windows. However, the users are leaving the platform and migrating to MS Outlook and Office 365. There have been various reasons for this shift, but the most important is convenience.
Figure 1: Stellar Converter for GroupWise
So, if you want to migrate from GroupWise to Outlook/Office 365, you need to know the best solution for easy migration. The simple and best solution is to use Stellar Converter for GroupWise. This is a great tool to migrate from GroupWise to Office 365.
Why Stellar Converter for GroupWise?
The conversion process is never easy, no matter how easy it may look. That is the reason you need tools that facilitate safe conversion of mailboxes easily. Stellar Converter for GroupWise allows you easily convert GroupWise mailbox data to PST and other formats. Moreover, the software has some amazing features, such as:
- Simple Interface: The software offers an easy to navigate interface that makes the entire conversion process simple and quick.
- Export Directly to Office 365 or PST: With Stellar Converter for GroupWise, you get the benefit of directly exporting the converted data to Office 365 or the already existing PST.
- Multi-Mode Conversion: Steller Conversion for GroupWise allows you to convert the mailbox in different modes, like Online, Remote, Cache, and Archive.
Here are some essential software and hardware requirements that you would require to use the software:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (beta version), Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and Windows 2003
- Processor: Pentium Class and above
- RAM: Works exceptionally well on 8 GB. However, 4 GB would also be fine
- Storage: 250 MB free space on the drive for installation files
Different Editions of the Software
There are two versions of Stellar Converter for GroupWise. They are:
- Corporate: It can convert GroupWise emails into different file formats, such as MSG, EML, HTML, PST, PDF, and RTF. This version can also export your contacts to CSV file format. It is available for $199.
Figure 2: Versions of Stellar Converter for GroupWise
- Technician: This version has some additional benefits. It can convert and export GroupWise emails directly to Microsoft Office 365 or MS Outlook. It can even convert an entire batch of files through the Batch Conversion process. It is available at $499.
The user interface is an important aspect of any software. This is what the users see and interact with. Hence, it should be simple and easy to understand.
The user interface of Stellar Converter for GroupWise is simple, clean, and easy to understand. The navigation process is smooth and the user does not face any problems while operating it.
Figure 3: UI of Stellar Converter for GroupWise
Some Essential Attributes
There are many essential attributes of this tool. Here are some of them:
- Preview Converted Data
You can preview the converted files before saving them. They can be rectified or edited in the preview window before being exported.
Figure 4: Preview window
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy
The original hierarchy is maintained even after the data is converted. All the documents or things in the initial folder are found in similar sequence in the newly converted folder.
- Log Report Option
The log report option in this tool helps you collect all the information regarding the converted files. This information includes the time of starting the conversion, total time taken to complete, and many others.
- Various Filter Options
There are various filters that help save only particular kinds of email and other data. The clutter can be eliminated while using these filters.
- Convert More Than One File at Once
With the help of Stellar Converter for GroupWise, you can easily convert more than one file at once. This essential attribute helps in saving time.
Different Conversion Modes
There are four conversion modes in Stellar Converter for GroupWise. These are:
- Online Mode: In this mode, the GroupWise client is directly connected to the server, and the mails are available in the mailbox. The software gets your data from the server and then converts it into the PST format.
- Cache Mode: In the cache mode, a local copy of your drive is created and any changes you make in the mail are reflected in your backup. So, when you use the software in the Cache mode, you can fetch data from the cache and then convert it into PST format. However, your mailbox should be online.
- Remote Mode: In the remote mode, a backup of your emails is stored on a local drive, and thus, you can check your emails even when offline.
- Archive Mode: When you move anything from your inbox to the archive, that item is transferred to the archive folder and not visible in your inbox. The software will get data from the archived items in the Archive mode.
Stellar Converter for GroupWise is undoubtedly one of the best tools for migrating emails from GroupWise to MS Outlook. The tool is a great way to convert GroupWise data into PST format, with 100% accuracy. Moreover, the interactive UI helps even beginners to convert files and toggle through the features. The tool is also affordable for businesses and individuals looking to convert GroupWise files into PST format.
I must thank you for the efforts youve put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now 😉