What do you mean by QuickBooks Payments?
QuickBooks Payments is the Intuit’s designed payment processor that enables you to accept credit cards, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers. This payment is super flexible and can be used in many different ways. QuickBooks Payments is a separate payment processing feature. This payment feature generally doesn’t come with all the products. If you want assistance, then call at our QuickBooks Phone Number. For QuickBooks Accountant Hosting users facing same issues, it is recommended to get in touch with your hosted desktop providers.
What are the highlights of QuickBooks Payments that make it interesting?
Although there are several features of QuickBooks Payments, some of the features of QuickBooks Payments which makes it interesting such as:
- Smart Invoicing
QuickBooks Payments provides the users the tools and versatility to get paid how they want. Clients can pay by credit cards, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers. They can send invoices from anywhere and accept mobile payments. It manages the payment plans, invoicing, and the card processing all in one place. This Payment allows us to send an invoice directly from QB Online to the clients through email.
- Produce custom invoice– Choose a template, add your logo and colors to make it your own.
- Mention job details– Add the discounts and upfront deposits such as service rates and SKU’s.
- Add billable hours automatically– It automatically adds billable hours to invoices with the help of Google Calendar or QB Time Tracking.
- Faster Payments
QuickBooks Payments make sure that customers get the money they need, whenever they want. Pay Now button is included for paying directly via invoice. However, receive money the day after clients pay, or select instant deposits. Reminders are forward automatically and achieve real-time alerts.
- Manage Cash Flows
Cash Flow manages your business finances, forecasts your cash flow, and gets important insights all in one place. It prepares you by forecasting money-in and money-out transactions from 30 to 90 days. Your data automatically imports and sync for the current cash flow analysis, without using multiple spreadsheets.
QuickBooks Payments reconcile with the customers’ bank to manage the QuickBooks. The payments are automatically matched to invoices so reconciliation will be made for you. Every payment is recorded in the QuickBooks so nothing falls out. In addition to this, it keeps track of mobile sales in real-time, no changes required.
- Card Reader
After signing up for a QuickBooks Payments account, you can also request a free mobile card reader or upgrade to all in one card reader. This enables you to accept payments anywhere from any device or accepting a final payment after the in-person service. These card readers can connect to any Bluetooth device such as to your phone or a tablet.
- Recurring Payments
With the help of a QuickBooks Payments account, you can set-up recurring Payments without any difficulty. If the client pays you the same amount consistently, you can go to the Sales Receipts, and select Make Recurring to set-up a recurring credit card or Bank Transfer payment. QuickBooks will track the on-going payment from here only.
Necessary Instructions For Signing Up For QuickBooks Payments Through
- QuickBooks Online
If you are not using QuickBooks Online and Payments, then you also sign up for QuickBooks Payments through QuickBooks Online. Although QuickBooks Cash is still not available for the existing QuickBooks Payments users yet. Several clients will have to qualify for QuickBooks Payments and QuickBooks Cash.
- First of all, sign in to QuickBooks Online as an admin.
- Click Settings, then choose Account and Settings.
- After that select Payments.
Now this opens the signup window including 3 sections such as:
- In the Business section, select Start. Fill out the form carefully. When it is completed, select Next.
- In the Owner section, click on Start. Fill out the form and then select Next.
- Under the Bank section, click on the Add a new bank connection and search for your bank.
- After that, select the Account you want client payments to go into. Enter the sign-in info you use for your bank. Then connect it.
- After completing all these sections, click on Activate Payments.
You will receive an email about your enrollment in a few working days. If you’re successfully enrolled, you can order things like a mobile card reader directly from the email.
- QuickBooks Desktop
You can sign up for QB Payments through QuickBooks Desktops by following some steps like:
- Go to the Customers menu and click on Add Credit Card Processing.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and fill out the form to apply.
- QB Point-Of-Sale
- Firstly, go to the File menu and select the Setup Interview.
- Choose the Payments tab. Click Yes if you would like to accept the credit and debit cards section.
3.Select Activate Now to learn more about the different Payment plans.
- Dial the number offered to complete applying.
How The Pay Now Assists You?
With the help of QuickBooks Payments, you can send an email invoice securely with a Pay Now button. This feature allows the clients to pay money by Credit Card and / or Apple Pay. It is totally up to you. When the client opens the online invoice, they can then click on the Pay Now option and select to pay by Credit or Apple Pay. When the client pays you, your QuickBooks will be updated and your money will be deposited automatically into your bank account. With this button, you can fully control how your clients can pay.
To put it plainly, we can say that QuickBooks Payments permits you to acknowledge charge cards, platinum cards, and ACH bank moves. It additionally bolsters the repetitive installment highlight. By the following income, you can undoubtedly screen how much cash is left with you. Likewise, it additionally gives a Pay Now highlight by which you can control what sort of installment your clients pay