App store grading is vital to get more downloads. A good apprehension of app store grading algorithms, continuous tracking of research and execution of good ASO stratagems will easily help the company’s app climb to the top of the app store rankings
Below mentioned are five great app store stimulating advices that will maintain a company’s app in the top ranking amongst the ones belonging to the competitors
- Have an understanding and good knowledge about those around the company:
Comprehending the needs of the customer along with the company’s market imbibition is one of the starting points for ASO prosperity. It is mandatory to know what fascinates the customer, what keeps them captivated and what makes them avoid the company. Barring them, the company should create stratagems that would be productive in the focused market. Mentioned below are some questions for which the company should have good solutions if it wants to design good stratagems.
Does the company speak its customers’ language?
What is the reason why anyone installs and use the company’s app?
How well concentrated is the market that the company is focusing on
What is the upper hand the company has related to competition?
How distinct is the brand?
Which keywords are best apt to focus on the customer base?
Does the company’s rival concentrate on the same set of keywords used by the company? If as such, how does it deal with its offers in a proper way compared to its rivals
Which keywords have to be used for getting the best results?
Did the company think from its customers perspective?
- To stand distinct with the company’s brand name: Naming an app is both the simplest and complicated task for an app. It is straightforward to find a name but at the same time, it is tough to find one that is memorable. The app name should be such that it gives good grading for the app. As a consequence, encompassing keywords in an app’s name is a favored stratagem used by iOS app development companies.
However, this does not indicate that the app’s title should be filled with many keywords. It is better to concentrate on one or two keywords which seem close to the company and which outlines the company better. They have to be encompassed in a captivating way inside the title field and made sure that they are set within the character limit so that it displays in the search result pages.
- Different app stores, different methods: It is important that the company should be aware of the practices its app stores has, in regards to using the keywords that the company utilizes
Apple’s App Store provides crucial significance to the keywords found in the keyword field, which accommodates up to 100 characters.The app will be displayed in the search results option depending upon the keywords in the title.Hence the keyboard field has to be given prior importance when focusing on the Apple Market.
Google Play Store completely circumvents the above-mentioned keyword designations and scrutinizes appropriate keywords from the elucidation.The developer can have a more comfortable method of approach when it comes towards using the entire assigned characters because a maximum of 4000 characters can be typed in the app explanation field. This is a good path of approach for an iOS app development company, as they have the independence and authorization to display the app in the market world by a way that is lined up with the end product’s main worth, by making it focused on the customer.
Google App’s market should utilize five keywords preferably, dispersed all over the elucidation as the best way to improve grading. Keywords should integrate into the entire content and should be reasonably installed so that it is customer-based.
- A captivating app logo: An app’s icon is the primary thing which the customer will look for and hence it has to be distinct. This is the reason why companies put a lot of worth and effort on designing the app’s logo. The icon should indicate something more regarding the necessity of the app from an SEO point of view.
The pair of App Store and Google Play have rules and guidelines for building good icons depending on distinct attributes like geometry, color options, pixel density , size etc. For sample, App Store gives preference to logo resolution of 1024×1024 as the apt size, while Google provides resolution for icons in the range of 512×512 as the dimensions. It is mandatory and important that guidelines and references have to be followed prior to designing, so that straightforward and customer attracting icons are designed.
Much alike logos, videos and snapshots play a vital role in expanding an app’s downloading rate among users. This is due to the fact that users want to have a glance at the attributes and advantages of the app before deciding to install them.
- Grading, User Comments, and Updating: A company’s customer sector wants its opinion known. Hence the company should take vital importance regarding the user’s feedbacks. Approving comments will indicate the company’s worth and aids in ranking the app higher. Stimulating user reviews will give knowledge regarding the app’s functionality in the real world and also register a good opinion in the customer’s mind.
The company should indicate that it cherishes user fulfillment with several patches that correct usual errors in the assessment sector. This boosts confidence and also improves the company’s reputation. Nonetheless, it is not recommended for iOS apps to do persistent updates.
Author Bio :Pyramidions is one of the top mobile app development company in India. We have expert mobile app developers for an enterprise. We have passionate content writers who write articles on various topics .