SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization or in simple words, it is the process to index the website pages and rank at #1 position in the search engines. It helps to generate relevant traffic on your business website. 10 Reasons Why Your Business Website Absolutely Need SEO as –
1. Organic Search is the First Source of Website Traffic
We can generate traffic on our website in these ways –
1. Direct Traffic – In this method, users who visit your website through a URL directly from their browsers. In terms of Google Analytics (GA), it is defined as the audience that has reached on your website with no source or data. There are many reasons of direct traffic but the best possible reason is – you marketed the website URL through offline media marketing method like brochures, newspaper, magazines and etcetera. It is also possible that your website may be getting fake direct traffic from spambots and this is the really bad for your website.
2. Referral Traffic – The traffic generates from third party blogs and websites wherever you built back links for your website through different keywords-anchors like click here, check this website or any else. It also generates through various PPC (Pay per click) networks wherever you placed your website advertisements in form of banner, text or video.
3. Social Media Traffic – The traffic generates from social media websites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest (image sharing website) and many more.
4. Organic Traffic – Different search engines send traffic to your website through demanded keywords by visitors called organic traffic, your website indexed with keywords. A website page fetched by keyword in the search engine which describes all about that page, for example smartphone apps webpage known by smartphone apps keyword. Organic Search is Most First Source of Website Traffic especially for startup company with long lasting results.
2. SEO Builds Trust & Credibility
If your website has good organic traffic then, it builds trust and credibility for visitors. It shows your website is performing well in the search engines because of quality compared to other competitors.
3. SEO is the Best Way to Understand the Voice of the Consumer
Whenever a consumer needs a television, they search it in the search engine. It is important that your webpage should be at first position so that consumer will land on your website. That’s the reason SEO is an important technique to apply on your website to bring consumers.
4. Reach to a larger audience
With the help of SEO technique, you can reach to a larger audience. It means that you can bring organic traffic of USA or UK or any other country without going there. You need to make contents accordingly with local backlinks. For example for Spain traffic, you need to publish contents in Spanish language and also build backlinks of spanish websites.
5. SEO enhances marketing ROI
SEO is best process compared to paid advertising or other marketing technique. Your SEO Return on Investment is more good because the longer you keep your webpage regularly updated, the more they perform well. It becomes easier to rank for higher traffic and higher value keywords, which equals more business and revenue.
6. Cost-effective growth
You don’t need fix budget for fixed traffic. Once your webpage up, it gives you long time profits. This is a long term strategy.
7. Local SEO Means Increased Engagement, Traffic & Conversions
Local SEO is the technique to bring local visitors and then conversions into leads. There are several ways to improve local SEO –
1. Add Your company to this website – Google My Business
2. Publish Local Contents.
3. Get maximum positive reviews from consumers.
4. Add your company in local listings and business directories.
8. SEO Impacts the Buying Cycle
In conclusion, SEO can improve your business sales. It is the only cheap way to make good long lasting profits. You can learn SEO or either hire any SEO agency for your business such as Ignite Digital SEO Agency in Vancouver.