One of the best streaming platforms as available over the web to stream an innumerous number of movies, TV shows, as well as videos, is the Kodi Servers. If you want to use this platform, then you need to install Kodi on firestick without PC. Are you looking for some valuable methods to install Kodi when you do not have a computer at home? If this is your case, then you have landed on the right page. Here, we’re going to share the simple way to install Kodi without any PC on your firestick. Are you excited to know? Let us get started.
You can use Kodi if you don’t have any computer as you can use File Explorer on Firestick by launching firestick and know how to install Kodi on firestick without a computer. You just need to download the Kodi apk on your device. It is presently available on various operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, and Linux.
To utilize this method, you need to use Amazon Firestick as it is a small device that allows the user to stream all types of content on WiFi like YouTube, HBO go, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and so on. It enables you to install any third-party app and it is a cool device.
Also, you can use firestick on Android smartphones as well. You need to connect your device to WiFi and ensure the connection is stable on both devices. Now, stream the Android smartphone media on a huge screen without any HDMI cable or personal computer.
How to install Kodi on firestick without PC?
Here, we are sharing a complete step by step guide on how to install Kodi without a computer on firestick. Let us take a peek at these steps below. First off, you need to install ES file explorer on firestick and then,
how to install Kodi on your firestick without a personal computer.
Install File Explorer on Firestick
- Launch Fire TV.
- Go to Settings, then System, and developer options at the end.
- Turn on option “Allow apps from unknown sources”.
- Go to search option on Amazon firestick.
- Type ES File Explorer and install the same.
- Launch the application
Install Kodi on firestick
- Further, launch the file explorer on the Firestick device.
- Open Download manager.
- Click on the symbol “+ new” button as given in the menu.
- Then, ask for a name and you can use Kodi or any other name as you like.
- Tap on button ‘download now”.
- Wait for a few seconds until the app gets installed.
- Once the apk has downloaded, then click on “open” to install Kodi on your firestick without a computer.
- Go back to the home screen.
Launch the Kodi app and enjoy favorite movies as well as TV shows.
So, these are a few steps that you can use to install Kodi apk into the device without any need for cable or personal computer. You need to buy amazon firestick once and use it for a long time. This is the simplest way to get into the online streaming world.